Situated in a central area of Malta (Map
ŻAK House is the ideal place for youth organizations, agencies, associations and groups to organize live-ins, retreats, exchanges, seminars, meetings, workshops, daily group sessions, indoor and outdoor activities.
- Forty beds distributed in 5 rooms all on the same floor, each room having its own en-suite facilities
- Common toilet facilities on each floor
- A spacious seminar area that seats 100 persons, equipped with a projector, surround system, moveable whiteboard and flip-chart holder
- Prayer room adjacent to the seminar room which can also be used as a workshop area
- Large outdoor area
- Self-catering kitchen
- Dining area for 45 persons
- WiFi is available free of charge
ŻAK House caters for people with disabilities. The house is equipped with a lift having exits on all floors and also includes a shower room with toilet and wash-hand basin which caters for the physically impaired.
Click below to see the leaflet. For rates please contact us by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
or on (+356) 21441041.